LIGHT LAB INTERACTIVE - Theatrical Lighting Made Simple -
- DOWNLOAD - (Version 0.1.3) - BETA
Light Lab Interactive (PC / WINDOWS)
Light Lab Interactive (MacOS)
- Offline versions are currently in the BETA stage of development. - Some antivirus programs may restrict access or show warnings. PLEASE use the Light Lab software at your own discretion.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR MAC USERS:
- Currently, this offline software has not been through the Apple certification process. Unfortunately, until such time, this means that your Mac will most likely restrict access to its use on your machine.
- If you would like to bypass the Apple restrictions, please see the steps below. Again, PLEASE do this at your own discretion.
- Open Security & Privacy Settings. - Under the "Allow apps downloaded from: " section make sure that "Anywhere" is selected. - If "Anywhere" is not visible follow STEP 2. Otherwise, go to STEP 3.
- Open the Terminal (located under Application/ Utilities) - Type the following command: sudo spctl --master-disable - Press ENTER - Additionally, you might be prompted to enter your password. Type in your password and press ENTER. - Go back to the Security & Privacy settings. Refresh the settings by closing and reopening them. - The "Anywhere" option should now be visible. - *if you would like to go back to the default setting and remove the "Anywhere" option, you can repeat the above steps except use this command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- If you are seeing a dialog box similar to this:
- Open the Terminal (located under Application/ Utilities) - Type the following command: sudo xattr -cr - Next, drag the Light Lab Interactive.app into the terminal window (NOT the .zip file). This will add the application path to the above command (make sure there is a "space" after the "-cr" prior to dragging in the application. - Press ENTER - You might be prompted to enter your password. Type in your password and press ENTER. - You should now be able to launch the Light Lab Interactive.app like normal.